We are aiming to build a trustful platform that helps students worldwide to increase their entrepreneurial knowledge. To ensure that we as a community can achieve this goal in the best way possible, we have established some rules and guidelines we kindly ask you to follow:
Pay respect to other users
- Respect other users' answers and questions. Within the Entrepreneurship.info community we are trying to help everyone, from entrepreneurial "novice" to expert.
- Please treat others with politeness and respect. Keep in mind, that everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and beliefs as long as they are not hurtful or threatening to others.
Keep it legal
- Questions and answers with illegal tips and information are forbidden on Entrepreneurship.info
- Do not upload, attach or link to any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that could cause damage to the platform or other people's computers.
- Unfortunately you have to be over the age of 13 to join Entrepreneurship.info.
No spamming or excessive advertising
- As none of us like spam, please be sure not to spam the Entrepreneurship.info platform or other users' walls.
- Do not use Entrepreneurship.info for aggressive advertising to your own services, especially through extensive use of backlinks to your website within your signature or any other part of content you post. If you actively promote your own startup or service more than once in any
kind of way we may alter or delete the content in question.
Be precise and comprehendible
- Entrepreneurship.info is a serious question and answer platform created to provide entrepreneurial information. Please do not to ask questions which are not relevant to this topic.
- Make it easier for others to understand what you are asking and provide you with a suitable answer by asking your questions very precisely. Also, ensure your answer is relevant to the specific question and answer truthfully to the best of your knowledge.
- Since this is an international platform, every content provided should be in English only. Please pay attention to grammar and spelling, since this makes it much easier for others to understand you.
Keeping up our high quality standards
- To ensure a high quality standard of the overall platform and make all available knowledge easily accessible for others, Entrepreneurship.info reserves the right to make alterations to any content added, such as adapting the categories or tags associated with your question.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Entrepreneurship.info platform you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. We want you to understand how Entrepreneurship.info uses personal information that you write, release, edit, display and post on Entrepreneurship.info. Entrepreneurship.info has the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and your continued use of Entrepreneurship.info constitutes your approval to such changes.
USE OF SERVICE
- You may only use the platform in compliance with these Terms as wells all applicable local, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You are responsible for all the data that you submit/post. The content that you submit/post will be viewable by others.
- The information, you provide us with, when creating your account on Entrepreneurship.info has to be accurate. This includes your user name and a valid email address.
- Without prior notice, we may change the platform, create usage limits or stop providing service or features of the platform to you or all users.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information that you use to access the platform and for any actions and activities that occur within your account. Therefore, we advise you to create a "strong" password, which includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, symbols and numbers. Entrepreneurship.info will not be liable for any damage or loss that arises from your failure to follow this instruction.
- If you suspect that someone has unauthorized access to your account, you agree to immediately change your password and notify Entrepreneurship.info.
- You understand that the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to this platform are the property of Entrepreneurship.info and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights.
- You understand that some content published on the platform can be offensive, objectionable or in poor taste. Entrepreneurship.info is not responsible for the content published by the users. You agree to use our service at your own risk and that Entrepreneurship.info is not made liable for any content that you may find offensive, objectionable or in poor taste.
- Entrepreneurship.info reserves the right to remove content from the platform, suspend or terminate your account at any time and without notice, if any of these terms are violated.
With "content" we mean any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or showing up on the Entrepreneurship.info platform. Since you are the owner of all content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the platform, you are responsible for it.
For all content that you submit, post or display on Entrepreneurship.info you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any media or distribution methods. Furthermore, Entrepreneurship.info may, as part of providing the service, transmit, display, or distribute the content over computer networks and in various media, which may include modifying or adapting your content as necessary to conform and adapt that content to any requirements of any networks or media.
Additionally Entrepreneurship.info has the right to make your content available to third parties for the publication, distribution, or broadcast of such content on other media and services with no compensation paid to you.
You agree that you have not and will not contribute any content which:
Entrepreneurship.info has the right to remove any content from the website as well as alter the content in question. Furthermore it can suspend or deactivate your account at any time.
- Contains or links to any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- Infringes the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- Is machine-generated or contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or to further unlawful acts such as phishing or spoofing.
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise violates any right of any third party.
- Intentionally misleads others, including without limitation misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Contains the private or personally identifiable information of other people, without their explicit authorization and permission.
- Repeatedly or aggressively advertises your own company or services, especially through extensive use of backlinks to your website within your signature or any other part of content you post.
- You understand that Entrepreneurship.info shall not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from your use of or access to the service, your inability to access or use the service, any content obtained from the service, any content of any third party using the service or any unauthorized access of your content. This includes, without limitation, loss of business, profits, data, goodwill or other intangible losses, whether based on breach of contract breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if Entrepreneurship.info has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Entrepreneurship.info, and its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of Entrepreneurship.info, the content you submit, your violation of these Terms or Conditions or any rights of another person or entity.
- You agree that Entrepreneurship.info may retain remaining information and/or archival copies in its database for a time.
- Entrepreneurship.info gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post any of the content on Entrepreneurship.info.
- You must not do any of the following while accessing or using the platform:
- Promote any unlawful purposes or promote illegal activities on the platform
- Upload or post any information that violates the provisions
- Use the platform for spamming anyone
- Use any device, software or procedure to interfere (or attempt to) the access of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to submitting a virus to this website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with the platform.